A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Sztejman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Sztejman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sztejman
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sztejman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Failure
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Lipid Disorders
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Sztejman graduated from SABA University, Gardner. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sztejman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric S Sztejman MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Eric S. Sztejman practice?
- Dr. Eric Sztejman has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Sztejman practices Pulmonary Disease near Marlton, NJ.
See Marlton Pulmonologists.