A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Sztejman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Sztejman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sztejman
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Sztejman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Failure
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Lipid Disorders
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Sztejman graduated from SABA University, Gardner. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sztejman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric S Sztejman MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Eric S. Sztejman practice?
- Dr. Eric Sztejman has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Sztejman practices Pulmonary Disease near Marlton, NJ.
See Marlton Pulmonologists.