Eric Brown Is this you?

1.0

Dissatisfied

Terrible Doctor!

Posted on April 3rd, 2016

Terrible ER doc. Went in for post root canal dental inflammation & pain. Gave me a shot of novicane in the mouth, that only numbed my cheek. The shot made my pain much worse, not better! Then he would only prescribe a low dose pain med and low quantity. I just needed something to help ease the pain until the antibiotics could start clearing the infection. He was rude and treated me like a drug seeker. I left the ER feeling worse than when I went in.

Posted on November 9th, 2014