A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Chou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Chou is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chou
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Chou Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Chou, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chou graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Chou has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
- Fontana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Tsoung-Chi Chou MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Eric T. Chou practice?
- Dr. Eric Chou has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Chou practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Fontana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See Fontana Internists and Fontana Cardiologists.