Dr. Eric Evans MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

December 12th, 2014
My Hero
Dr Evans preformed my rotator cuff / bone spur surgery and I was back on the court playing competitive volleyball in 62 days. Be religious with your rehab!

August 29th, 2014
Not Happy
My daughter went to appointment to se Dr Evans because she was in so much pain she could hardley walk. She was taken right back to x-ray and the tech was very rude to her. She was very rough and pushing and pulling on my daughters legs. My daughter kept telling her she was hurting her but she would not stop. There is no need for that. She was scared to begin to go because she was in so much pain she was worried about getting a shot. She was so upset she walked out and never was seen by the Dr. This really isn't the Drs fault, but somthing needs to be done about the way the x-ray tech treats his patients. When I called the supervisor I got her voice message, and no one has called me back. I would not recommend this facility to anyone.

August 30th, 2010
Successful Surgery
Dr. Evans replaced my mother's right knee several years ago. She followed all his directs and did all the exercises he recommended. She is 85 and has great mobility in her right knee. I have recommended Dr. Evans to others.

June 15th, 2010
i had both my knees replaced by dr evans
dr did a superior job, healed fast with both,minimal scars. rehabed quickly and would recommend any one to use dr for getting new knees, i feel great !