A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Gross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Gross is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Gross, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- ProstateGenitourinary Radiological Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Gross graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Gross has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Banner Boswell Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Theodore Gross MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Eric T. Gross practice?
- Dr. Eric Gross has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Gross practices Radiation Oncology near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Englewood, CO.
See Denver Radiologists.