A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Gross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Gross is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gross
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gross Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Gross, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- ProstateGenitourinary Radiological Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Gross graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Gross has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Banner Boswell Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Theodore Gross MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Eric T. Gross practice?
- Dr. Eric Gross has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Gross practices Radiation Oncology near Denver, CO.
See Denver Oncologists.