A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Gross, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including ProstateGenitourinary Radiological Oncology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gross graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gross has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gross accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 6 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Eric Gross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eric T. Gross practice?
Dr. Eric Gross practices Radiology and Radiation Oncology near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City, AZ.
See Denver Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Erich Gross, Dr. Erick Gross, Dr. Erik Gross