Dr. Eric Gross Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Eric Gross?

5 Ratings with 1 Comment

June 9th, 2016

Having Cancer at TUCC

I was a patient at TUCC since 1998 (before the new building. After all those years and biopsies, they tell me I have inoperable cancer. They sent me to their Radiation Oncologist. He started the interview with talking about having children. I am in my sixties (children are not a consideration). I told him my sexual orientation (I had nothing to do with it). He immediately began to laugh at me. He go so worked up he was bent over in his chair with his head in his lap laughing at me. For the remaining 4 months that I saw him he was a callous, smug, narcissistic monster. I used this time to decide what to do for my radiation treatments to begin in Sept/Oct. When I told him I was leaving he threw me out of the office. A decent human being is my doctor now and life is so much easier. TUCC has a fancy building they are concerned with paying for ... not so much in taking care of you. Go somewhere else!

October 22nd, 2016