Dr. Eric Johnson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric Johnson?

Posted on November 7th, 2016

Dr. Johnson shows you your x rays and explains why you have a specific diagnosis. hos associates are extremely knowledgeable. I am a nurse and I question every thing He and his associates are so very accurate.

Incredible human being

Posted on August 15th, 2016

I have been seeing this doctor for several years. I had multiple fractures due to osteoporosis and a knee that had been damaged as a child from a staff infection in CT. Dr. Johnson and his PA Michelle Smith are the most caring, genuine, educated, compassionate medical professionals. From the very first time I saw him/her to the most recent time. I have had the best care imaginable. I had a very complicated knee replacement and treatment for other orthopedic issues and am nothing but pleased. I would invite them to dinner if I could. Never leaving his practice.

Posted on February 25th, 2015

Awesome I would tell anyone to see him

Retired Federal Employee

Posted on July 1st, 2013

First he and his staff are always courteous and make an appoint for me one the spot or call me back with a few minutes. I want to specifically mention Dr Johonson's PA Michelle. She has a very calming and professional manner about her, yet she always takes time to make sure the patient and anyone accompanying them understand what she is saying and takes as much time is necessary. She and Dr. Johnson are both that way. They both take to time and effort to follow up on me after every procedure. Their diagnosis has been on the mark every time. I would recommend Dr. Johnson and his staff over any other orthopedic office I know and I know a lot of them. My husband also uses them and would have the same or more to say about how good they are.

Mr. Condescending

Posted on March 12th, 2013

Would NEVER recommend him to anyone. Operated on my family member in 2009. My family member experienced complications with other pre-existing conditions as a result of the knee replacement performed by this so called doctor. Johnson's only concern was getting my family member discharged from under his care. He was nasty, rude and uncaring. This man got his money and he was done. Pompous "a..." doesn't begin to describe this doctor. Run the other way.

Posted on May 23rd, 2017