A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Jones is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Jones, MD, PHD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Jones has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric T Jones MD and PHD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric T. Jones practice?
- Dr. Eric Jones has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Jones practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.