A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Jones is Satisfactory. Dr. Jones has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Jones, MD, PHD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Cerebral Palsy Childhood-Onset Disabilities., Pediatric Orthopaedics, and Scoliosis.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.More Education & Awards
Dr. Jones has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jones accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Eric Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eric T. Jones practice?
Dr. Eric Jones practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI and Warren, MI.
See Detroit Orthopedic Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Erick Jones, Dr. Erik Jones, Dr. Erich Jones