A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Jones is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Jones, MD, PHD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Jones has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jones accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 33 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eric Jones practice?
Dr. Eric Jones practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI and Canton, MI.
See Detroit Orthopedic Surgeons.