Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
by stanley on May 20th, 2014

The most respected doctor we have ever dealt with. Professional, personable, and so knowledgeable. This physician/surgeon knows exactly how to treat skeletal issues.

|  Always Doubt Your Decision And Always Check Again And Agani  |  show details
by This Decission has change my Familys life forever on Feb 28th, 2013

I have very emotional feeling about this Doctor my Daughter had scoliossis surgery. Any one struggling with this decision should not take so lightly.Parent need to read all you can, get background reports from " every state" of any Doctor you decide to use. Dont have time or you dont know how to read medical papers? hire someone to do it for you. Parent Please Read Scoliossis Review Surgery dated 2008. Cant find find it? respond here.

|  Very disappointed in his bed side manner  |  show details
Oct 28th, 2012

My daughter and I dislike this man very much, he had the nerve to tell her that scoliosis doesnt hurt,he said " I have had hundreds of scoliosis patients and none of them have complained of pain, well maybe 2".... okay well now with my daughter that makes 3!!! very rude, and seemed in a rush. we were sent to get xrays and again encountered a rude staff, my god people you work with children, try or pretend to be nice, it does make a difference to kids. wish I could show him the scoliosis page on facebook. SCOLIOSIS DOES HURT...