Dr. Eric Jones Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric Jones?

March 29th, 2017

$949. My portion to pay

After insurance, I owe $949. This is for three office visits. (Cast on/check/cast off-no X-ray ) The doctor spent a cumulative 4 minutes in our presence. My advice, SHOP AROUND .

January 15th, 2017

No Compassion

First of all when I made my appointment with Children's Hospital I asked for a completely different doctor and when I arrived I thought that was who my daughter was going to see. To my surprise and disappointment she saw Dr Jones. My daughter is special needs and has severe scoliosis and I wanted a second opinion and answers about surgery. Dr Jones was far from caring and having any compassion, he brushed off and did not answer any questions I had. He asked me what my daughter's life expectancy is because if not long it's a waste to do the surgery. When I told him I didn't know he still told me that her scoliosis is so bad that it's not worth doing surgery. When I asked about it affecting her organs he said yes it will. He then said well if you want surgery for her to see a orthopedic surgeon. I thought I was???

November 28th, 2016

We saw Dr. Eric Jones when my son was 5.5 weeks old. He informed us that he had a bad enough hip click and to put him in a brace. That day their brace specialist happened to be in the office and dr. Jones came back in and placed the brace on our son. So here we are today, 6 weeks later at his follow up appointment and now he tells us he doesn't know where he got that brace from, but it wasn't from him, not did he place the brace on our son and in fact it is through wrong brace. He tried to get is to purchase a new brace and then told us if it doesn't get better in two weeks he will have to have surgery. He was argumentative with my husband and I. Denied he did anything wrong. How else did he get the brace if he didn't put my son in it himself? Does he not keep record of his visits? Afterwards we took him immediately to our pediatrician to see if his hip was as terrible as he said it was. Per our pediatrician, he recommends we get another opinion because he feels nothing wrong, everything is symmetrical and there is no click. Eric Jones was rude and like the previous comments, he has terrible bed side manners and I would highly advise against this man.

October 17th, 2016

He was very quick to brush me off as a parent with regular questions regarding surgery for a child. He rushed each time we spoke like we were not worth explaining anything to at all. I trusted him because of his experience and he disappointed with his lack of care and courteousness to explain details.

July 27th, 2015

They were very good with putting a cast on my 2 year old and compassionate.

April 6th, 2015

Horrible bedside manner. Really damaged my daughter when he did surgery. She suffered 4 years of pain until someone revised his surgery. Before that he miss diagnosed a break. I would not let him operate on my dog.

May 20th, 2014

The most respected doctor we have ever dealt with. Professional, personable, and so knowledgeable. This physician/surgeon knows exactly how to treat skeletal issues.

February 28th, 2013

Always Doubt Your Decision And Always Check Again And Agani

I have very emotional feeling about this Doctor my Daughter had scoliossis surgery. Any one struggling with this decision should not take so lightly.Parent need to read all you can, get background reports from " every state" of any Doctor you decide to use. Dont have time or you dont know how to read medical papers? hire someone to do it for you. Parent Please Read Scoliossis Review Surgery dated 2008. Cant find find it? respond here.

October 28th, 2012

Very disappointed in his bed side manner

My daughter and I dislike this man very much, he had the nerve to tell her that scoliosis doesnt hurt,he said " I have had hundreds of scoliosis patients and none of them have complained of pain, well maybe 2".... okay well now with my daughter that makes 3!!! very rude, and seemed in a rush. we were sent to get xrays and again encountered a rude staff, my god people you work with children, try or pretend to be nice, it does make a difference to kids. wish I could show him the scoliosis page on facebook. SCOLIOSIS DOES HURT...

April 10th, 2010

PLEASE HELP MY GRANDSON, KEYSER WV. 26726

YOU DID A OPERATION ON LUCAS JOSEPH CHRISTIAN AGE 5. AT RUBY MEMORIAL IN MORGANTOWN WV, BETWEEN O6-07OF NOV. HAS CP AND COULD NOT CRAWL. RELEASE OF T ...

October 17th, 2017