A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Lee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lee has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Verdugo Hills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Lee MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Eric Lee practice?
- Dr. Eric Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Lee practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Internists and Glendale Cardiologists.