Learn more about Dr. Eric Shapiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Shapiro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shapiro
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shapiro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Shapiro, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapiro graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shapiro has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Delray Medical Center
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric T Shapiro MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric T. Shapiro practice?
- Dr. Eric Shapiro has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Shapiro practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Boynton Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Boca Raton, FL.
See Boynton Beach Surgeons.