A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Shapiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Shapiro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shapiro
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shapiro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Shapiro, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapiro graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shapiro has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Delray Medical Center
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric T Shapiro MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric T. Shapiro practice?
- Dr. Eric Shapiro has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Shapiro practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Boynton Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Boca Raton, FL.
See Boynton Beach Surgeons.