A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Tabor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Tabor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Tabor graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tabor has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northshore Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Neal Tabor MD is a male Dermatologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Eric N. Tabor practice?
- Dr. Eric Tabor has 5 office locations.
Dr. Eric Tabor practices Dermatology near Slidell, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Madisonville, LA and Picayune, MS.
See Slidell Dermatologists.