A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Tabor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Tabor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Tabor graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tabor has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northshore Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tabor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eric N. Tabor practice?
Dr. Eric Tabor practices Dermatology near Slidell, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Madisonville, LA and Picayune, MS.
See Slidell Dermatologists.