Dermatologists

2780 Gause Blvd E
Ste A
Slidell, LA 70461
985-641-5198
Locations and availability (3)

2.5

Some ratings provided by CitySearch. DrScore.
 |  Dr, Tabor is the BEST  |  show details
by VictorV on Mar 25th, 2014

I went in for a skin consult and was seend right on time. Dr. Tabor answered all my questions thoroughly and made recommendations for my skin problems like redness and wrinkles. I am starting laser treatments soon. Thanks Dr. TAbor!

|  dr.tabor and staff  |  show details
Dec 10th, 2013

very efficient,nice drs.and staff.would go back.

|  Bedside Manner  |  show details
Jun 3rd, 2013

Dr. Tabor has clearly forgotten that each of his patients (who PAY for services) have come to him with specific needs. He needs to remind himself that many of his clients come to him because they are unhappy with their apperances and seek his advice, expertise, and compassion. (He also would do well to recall the times when he was establishing his business and was trying to build his clientele/patient base.) I was given the impression that I was just another dollar sign. I was also given the impression that I was an inferior, and thus I was treated accordingly. I have no doubt that his professional skills are above average. Dr. Tabor may wish to adjust the way he interacts with his patients. My hope is that he will take this as constructive criticism and improve communication between patient and doctor.

|  wasted my time and money  |  show details
Feb 28th, 2012

I went to get some moles looked at. I felt that he did not look thoroughly at all and was rushed. I also inquired about microdermabrasion to get rid of pockmarks on my face caused from acne. Instead of giving me information on the procedure I wanted he prescribed me his skin lightening cream for $50. After purchasing, I went home to find that the cream he sold me has been found to cause cancer at %2 concentration. His formula is at %6 concentration! I feel that he should have discussed the studies out there concerning the cream's main ingredient. And in the end, it is only a skin lightening cream/light peel. It will not solve my pockmark problem and cost me a pretty penny. I HATED my experience there.

|  Caution  |  show details
Jan 10th, 2012

Attempted to charge me twice.Spent a grand total of 40 seconds with me combined on 2 visits. Diagnosis was way off.Staff incredibly rude and pretentious.Do yourself a favor and just wash your face before you got to bed every night. Don't go to this guy for him to tell you that.

|  very good office  |  show details
by cherifromimperial at Citysearch on Jul 18th, 2011 on citysearch.com

he and his staff are fantastic. they treat me and my husband on a regular basis and we are very satisfied.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  I LOVEE ME SOME DR.TABOR!!!!!!!  |  show details
by ;) on Oct 20th, 2010

LOVE,LOVE,LOVE!

|  great doctor!  |  show details
Sep 27th, 2010

I don't see why people are giving Dr Tabor a bad review. I came in for a skin rash that he diagnosed immediately (and correctly might i add)and he was out in a minute or two after he told the nurse what kind of cream to send me with. I normally like the Dr to spend a good bit of time in the room but not if he knows exactly what's wrong with you so he doesn't waste any time. He was very knowledgeable and i would highly recommend him.

|  Best Dermatologist in Louisiana  |  show details
by Lisa S. on Jan 14th, 2009

I have had a skin problem which was undiagnosable until I came to Dr. Tabor. He spent plent of time with me discussing my diagnosis and my treatment plan. I finally have relief from my skin problem,and I have Dr. Tabor to thank!

|  All about the money  |  show details
Nov 6th, 2008

I will not be going back to this Dr. I went in for a mole and he barely looked at it. My other Derm would of looked at it under a light. His staff does all the work and he doesn't spend any time with you.

|  WOW!  |  show details
by Carol Bean on Oct 1st, 2008

I was compelled to rate this doctor after reading an earlier review. Obviously this person was mistaken. Believe me, I've been to many dermatologists previously, and Dr. Tabor is by far the BEST! He treated me with the upmost professionalism and his staff was knowedgeable, helpful and courteous!! Dr. Tabor has MY recommendation and I have referred many friends and family members to his office.

|  intelligent but not concerned  |  show details
Aug 1st, 2008

peoplpe recomend him because he is hansome n intelligent. Staff does all wk. He is a figure head. All about the $