Dr. Eric Tallent Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric Tallent?

March 2nd, 2017

Best there is!

Love Dr. T and the entire staff. You will never have a doctor with a better bedside manner and sense of humor. He is helpful, concerned, understanding, down-to-earth, and very knowledgeable and approachable.

January 5th, 2017

I absolutely love Dr Tallent!!!! He will be delivering my first child and will deliver my future children. He is so nice and always makes me smile at every appointment & I love his staff. I highly recommend him!!!

May 26th, 2015

Do you like arrogant doctors with god complexes who will mess up your lady parts? Then Dr. Tallent is for you!

Dr. Tallent delivered one of my children because my own doctor had a family emergency. He was arrogant, rude, insulting (imagine having your doctor talk on and on in front of a room full of people about the NATURAL bodily functions happening during your labor in a derogatory way while you're helpless to do anything about it), did not listen to our wishes, was in a rush, and MESSED UP MY STITCHING (my own doctor said there was nothing he could do short of cutting and restitching it!). He was very arrogant and egotistical with us. When my child was born, I had to ask 4-5 times for him to hand over my baby because he was too busy holding him and trying to pose for photos! (Hello, this birth wasn't about him!). Even the nurses later apologized and told me that he's known for being an a-hole.

December 15th, 2014

FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR

He treated me for infertility with Clomid. I was hesitant because Clomid is known to cause cysts. I've had cysts, even ovarian cysts and been diagnosed with HPV before. Dr. Tallent knew this and still convinced me to take it. I voiced my concerns while taking the medicine that I thought I may have a cyst. He did not listen and only did pelvic exams on me once a month instead of an ultrasound. On the fourth month of taking the Clomid, I had massive in between cycle bleeding. His office offered no explanation. I switched doctors immediately. When I did, the new doctor conducted an ultrasound right away. Turns out I had two cysts, one ruptured and the other was left in tact. The new doctor took me off of the Clomid right away. Dr. Tallent used to be a good listener and very considerate. Unfortunately, he has taken a turn for the worst. My mother in law has had many problems with him about her menopause. He refuses to take the time to listen to his patients. He literally did my pelvic exam and was out the door within 3 minutes.

January 17th, 2014

RUN!!!

I wish I'd had the experience everyone here seems to have had! I was referred after a Bad pap and he has been nothing but an arrogant jerk the two times I've been back. After waiting an hour for my appointment he spent 3 minutes with me (I timed it), and was walking out the door answering my question! Also, I was mortified to come out of the room to here a nurse say look quick that's her...I was the only one in the hall!

April 11th, 2013

Amazing

July 2nd, 2012

I have used him for many years and he's seen me from regular office I can't say enough about him. He is just avery professional, caring doctor.

May 10th, 2012

He's been my doctor for the last four years. He's very patient in listening to my concerns and is very honest. I switched to him halfway through my pregnancy because I was unpleased with my previous doctor. It was a relief to have him taking care of me.

March 14th, 2012

Horrible for OB care. He is simply the rudest doctor. If you ask him questions he will belittle you and treat you like a child. His archaic policies concerning labor and delivery ensure most of his patients WILL have a c section. I drove an hour away just to be away from his dangerous ways...

December 17th, 2009

Great Doctor!

Dr. Tallent and his staff are very professional and they get the job done in a timely manner.

December 14th, 2009

I was refered to Dr. Eric Tallent from my GYN when I got pregnant. He is so great I haven't went back to my old GYN and I had always loved her.

October 26th, 2009

The only OB for me!

Dr. Tallent has been my OB since I first got pregnant. I was 17 when I had my first child and I was terrified!! But he made things easier. I was able to relax and not be so scared! I'm now 21 and expecting my 3rd child (Dr. Tallent delivered both my children as he was also my OB during the pregnancy). I am currently living in NC and I'm going HOME to Alabama to have my baby as Dr. Tallent is the ONLY OB doc i want to be my OB and deliver my baby! I trust him totally! His staff is wonderful as they have to be to keep up with him!! Go!! you wont be disappointed!