A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Tamesis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Tamesis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Tamesis, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Tamesis graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Tamesis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bayhealth Milford Memorial
- Bayhealth Medical Center-Kent General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric R Tamesis MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Eric R. Tamesis practice?
- Dr. Eric Tamesis has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Tamesis practices Rheumatology near Dover, DE.
See Dover Rheumatologists.