Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eric Tarkowski
Dr. Eric Tarkowski, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Winfield, IL, with another office in Indianapolis, IN. He has 8 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology, Internal Medicine and Radiology. Dr. Tarkowski is affiliated with Indiana University Hospital & Outpatient Center and Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Eric Tarkowski has the following 3 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
Dr. Eric Tarkowski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winfield, IL.
Dr. Thomas Lee
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Winfield, IL 0.01 mi20
Dr. Patrick Oleary
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Winfield, IL 0.01 mi28
Dr. Laura Rosch
Winfield, IL 0.01 mi25