A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Telfer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Telfer is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Telfer
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Telfer, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Telfer graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Telfer has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Bedford Regional Medical Center
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Ryan Telfer MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric R. Telfer practice?
- Dr. Eric Telfer has 5 office locations.
Dr. Eric Telfer practices Emergency Medicine near Dyersburg, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN and Madison, IN.
See Dyersburg Emergency Physicians.