Dr. Eric Telfer Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Eric Telfer?

5 Ratings with 1 Comment

March 13th, 2013

Never in my 25 years of chronic health problems have I been so disregarded, humiliated, & mistreated. There is NO excuse for his refusal to provide thorough, successful patient care which was documented in my chart. I saw him for 30 seconds TOTAL, he had no interest in taking my complex history into consideration. My husband & I had to have the nurses he abused hunt him down & advocate for me. He never bothered to put any effort into communicating with us one more second. We NEVER laid eyes on him again! He is sadly the worst, most inadequate, humiliating, degrading, judgmental healthcare "UN" professional I have EVER encountered anywhere in the nation. It is completely unnecessary and inhumane to purposefully torture and needlessly prolong anyone's suffering, especially in a doctor/patient relationship.

May 25th, 2017