A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Teller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Teller, Pulmonologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Teller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Teller graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Teller has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric S Teller MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric S. Teller practice?
- Dr. Eric Teller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Teller practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists, New York Pulmonologists, New York Critical Care Practitioners, and New York Sleep Medicine Doctors.