A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Teller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Teller, Pulmonologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Teller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Teller graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Teller has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric S Teller MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric S. Teller practice?
- Dr. Eric Teller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Teller practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Internists, New York Pulmonologists, New York Critical Care Practitioners, and New York Sleep Medicine Doctors.