A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric TenBrock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric TenBrock is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric TenBrock, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. TenBrock graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. TenBrock has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- United Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric T TenBrock MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric T. TenBrock practice?
- Dr. Eric TenBrock has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric TenBrock practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Internists, Buffalo Pulmonologists, and Buffalo Sleep Medicine Doctors.