A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric TenBrock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric TenBrock is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric TenBrock, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. TenBrock graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. TenBrock has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- United Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric TenBrock MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric TenBrock practice?
- Dr. Eric TenBrock has 6 office locations.
Dr. Eric TenBrock practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Lockport, NY and Warsaw, NY.
See Buffalo Internists, Buffalo Pulmonologists, and Buffalo Sleep Medicine Doctors.