A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Thomas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Thomas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Thomas, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Thomas has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
- Avera Heart Hospital of South Dakota Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Richard Thomas MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Eric R. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Eric Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Thomas practices Ophthalmology near Sioux Falls, SD.
See Sioux Falls Ophthalmologists.