Ophthalmologist (eyes)
Video profile

Caring and straightforward show details Caring and straightforward
Apr 4th, 2013

After seeing Dr Thomas I found out I have a serious eye condition that will not get better. He did a good job of explaining things to me. Even though he couldn't help me he was very caring and didn't hide things from me to make me feel better. Straightforward doctor.

Tough problem show details Tough problem
Oct 28th, 2012

After seeing multiple eye doctors over the past few years with no success I saw Dr Thomas who was able to tell me what was going on with my eyes.

Going the extra mile show details Going the extra mile
May 9th, 2012

I found out that I had a very serious eye problem (retinal detachment, I was referred to Dr. Thomas who was able to work me in the same day. The staff was great and very friendly. I had to have emergency surgery and was very worried but Dr. Thomas was able to put me at ease. Thankfully he was able to save my vision and everything worked out okay. I would highly recommend Dr. Thomas to anyone (and I do!).

Great Experience! show details Great Experience!
May 9th, 2012

Great doctor and great staff. I was treated very well and everyone I was in contact with made me feel comfortable and that they were genuinely concerned for my well being. Not sure how it's possible to give anything less than 5 stars for this doctor!

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Jun 21st, 2010

Treated me for swollen retina, I found Dr. Eric R Thomas to be interested in my heath and was very professional.