A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Thomsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Thomsen is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomsen
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Thomsen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Thomsen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomsen graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Thomsen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Beatrice Comm Hospital & Health Center
- BEATRICE COMMUNITY HOSP & HEALTH CTR INC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric S Thomsen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric S. Thomsen practice?
- Dr. Eric Thomsen has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Thomsen practices Family Medicine near Beatrice, NE.
See Beatrice Primary Care Doctors.