A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Thomsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Thomsen is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Thomsen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomsen graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Thomsen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Beatrice Comm Hospital & Health Center
- BEATRICE COMMUNITY HOSP & HEALTH CTR INC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric S Thomsen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric S. Thomsen practice?
- Dr. Eric Thomsen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Thomsen practices Family Medicine near Beatrice, NE.
See Beatrice Primary Care Doctors.