A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Thorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Thorn, Cardiology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Thorn, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Bariatric Medicine
- Diagnostic Cardiology
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- Metabolic Syndrome X
- Morbid Obesity
- Nuclear Medicine
- Obesity (Bariatrics)
- Sports Medicine
- Stress Echocardiography
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
- Weight Loss
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Thorn graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Thorn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Prince William Hosp
- Virginia Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric M Thorn FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Bariatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric M. Thorn practice?
- Dr. Eric Thorn has 7 office locations.
Dr. Eric Thorn practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Bariatric Medicine near Annandale, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, VA and Falls Church, VA.
See Annandale Cardiologists and Annandale Bariatric Specialists.