A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Thorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Thorn, Cardiology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thorn
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Thorn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Thorn, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Bariatric Medicine
- Diagnostic Cardiology
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- Metabolic Syndrome X
- Morbid Obesity
- Nuclear Medicine
- Obesity (Bariatrics)
- Sports Medicine
- Stress Echocardiography
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
- Weight Loss
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Thorn graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Thorn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Prince William Hosp
- Virginia Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Miller Thorn FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Bariatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric M. Thorn practice?
- Dr. Eric Thorn has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Thorn practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Bariatric Medicine near Arlington, VA.
See Arlington Cardiologists and Arlington Bariatric Specialists.