A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Todd, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Overactive Urinary Bladder and Urinary Incontinence.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Todd graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.More Education & Awards
Dr. Todd has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Allegiance Health
- St Joseph Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Todd accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 20 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Eric Todd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eric P. Todd practice?
Dr. Eric Todd practices Urology near Jackson, MI.
See Jackson Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Erich Todd, Dr. Erick Todd, Dr. Erik Todd