A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Todd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Todd is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Todd, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Todd graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Todd has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Allegiance Health
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Todd MD is a male Urologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Eric Todd practice?
- Dr. Eric Todd has 4 office locations.
Dr. Eric Todd practices Urology near Marquette, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bowling Green, OH and Chelsea, MI.
See Marquette Urologists.