Dr. Eric Toder Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric Toder?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 21st, 2016

Amazing Doctor

I was surprised to see a top ten listing for D.O.'s or Osteopathic Physicians in the Las Vegas area. Most of the places on that list are for some cookie cutter clinics or med groups. I was hoping to find a local professional specializing in cranial osteopathic manipulation. Luckily my search came up with Dr. Toder. I learned about Osteopathic physicians at an early age. I felt like they were miracle workers. (The orthopedic surgeons who put me back together are also miracle workers, but hopefully you only have to see them a couple times. Thank you Dr. Bliss) Making the appointment was fast and easy. When you call the office, you'll be talking to him. He has no receptionist or assistants. I felt as though the doctor/patient relationship was built very strong from the start. Upon entering his office you'll notice the soft lighting and lavender walls, the place even smells of it. What a departure from the sterile exam rooms or the rubbish body art you might find at a clinic or chiro office. I immediately felt comfortable and relaxed. It's always an odd nervous feeling meeting a new doctor for the first time. Like an awkward first date that might end in pain. I certainly did not feel that way here. Dr. Toder spends a great amount of time listening, learning about your history and perhaps the nature of your ailment.. He doesn't just jump right in. I enjoy teaching doctors. He teaches at a local medical university (Touro). I like doctors that teach because they explain the whys and wherefors of what they are doing. I've had doctors that just do something and tell me its for the best. It didn't feel like it was for the best. His treatment style is calm, relaxed and very professional. I saw a patient barely able to walk in one day and another day she looked like she was standing tall and walking normal. If you're looking for an amazing osteopathic doctor, or one specializing in cranial osteopathic manipulation, go to him. You will not regret it. Do pardon my format, writing this via swype on my broken screen has been odd. I just felt he warranted a review. Cheers

January 22nd, 2016

I saw Dr. Toder a number of years ago, and only stopped, because I needed a physician closer to home.

January 20th, 2013

Wonderful Physician

Dr. Toder has truly mastered his craft. You can feel the release of tension and pain from every area that he treats. I wouldn't go to any other physician.

February 20th, 2012

he is awesome !!

want a awesome doc.. dr eric toder is the best !!! he is worth every penny !!

September 28th, 2009

He is awesome doctor. Kind person. Cares for the patient. He is a teacher at turo. Excellent

January 27th, 2017