A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Treat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Treat graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Treat has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- University of California - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
- Mattel Chldns Hosp. At Ucla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Glenn Treat MD is a male Urologist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Eric G. Treat practice?
- Dr. Eric Treat has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Treat practices Urology near Sylmar, CA.
See Sylmar Urologists.