A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Treat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Treat is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Treat
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Treat Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Treat graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Treat has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- University of California - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
- Mattel Chldns Hosp. At Ucla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Glenn Treat MD is a male Urologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Eric G. Treat practice?
- Dr. Eric Treat has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Treat practices Urology near Sylmar, CA.
See Sylmar Urologists.