Dr. Eric Tripp Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric Tripp?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

September 27th, 2015

I came to the hospital due to my pancreatitis, I was treated well in the Er. My lipase went up to 700 and once I was settled in the room he comes in with an attitude an papers. I knew he was being sneaky. He asked if I had oral pain meds at home and of course I knew he had the info in front of him. He looked me dead in my face a said I'm only in there because I'm withdrawing...I couldn't believe he had said that. He also stated that I had a pattern with my pain an I was out of my pain meds. I told him no I wasn't I get the filled each month on the 3rd Wats left of the older pills I flush. He always stated he sat at the computer for an hour digging up dirt on me. I will never go to Lakeside again...that doctor has no business practicing, especially wen he said my lipase went up because I vomited early before I went. Look up all the info an he lied..my pancreas flared up an he took away my meds that work an gave me iv Tylenol..DO NOT GO FO THIS DOCTOR, HE IS A LIAR AN MUNIPULATER!!!

February 27th, 2010

I think he'd be a good childrens doctor but not with adults

January 24th, 2015