A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Tuchscherer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Tuchscherer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tuchscherer
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tuchscherer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Tuchscherer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tuchscherer graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Tuchscherer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Howard Regional Health System-West Campus
- Howard Regional Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Tuchscherer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric Tuchscherer practice?
- Dr. Eric Tuchscherer has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Tuchscherer practices Family Medicine near Kokomo, IN.
See Kokomo Family Physicians.