Dr. Eric Tuchscherer MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

September 20th, 2015
Amazing Doctor!

May 4th, 2013
Amazing doctor!
He is our pediatrician and he is so wonderful to my babies! He is a very busy doctor but I always feel he gives you 100% of his focus and I never feel rushed. He explains things well and makes sure to answer all of my questions. I have been through several pediatricians and he is by far the best!

April 29th, 2013
Daughter of Patient, Bev Seagrave
Dr. Tuchscherer was assigned to my mom while she was in the hospital. My family was extremely impressed by the time and interest he took in her and in his sincere desire to help her. So much so that we asked him to take her on as a regular patient. I live out-of-state and worry about my mom's medical issues but I feel much better knowing she is now in the hands of Dr. Tuchscherer.

September 10th, 2012
great Dr Highly recomend him for adults as well as children

March 11th, 2012
Second visit in a week
I saw Dr Tuchscherer when he was working on a Saturday morning at the office's Express Clinic. I did not have to have an appointment (it's walk in, first come/first served). The office was very busy with lots of sick people. Dr T saw me and I was very impressed with the time he took with me and the way he explained things to me. This was my second visit to the Express Clinic in a week, due to an upper respiratory infection and sinusitis. He had me go to their lab and have blood tests performed along with nasal swabs, in order to exclude a couple of possible illnesses. After the lab tests, he saw me again and explained the lab results and his interpretation. He gave me a different antibiotic and a different cough syrup, both of which have helped me tremendously. I would request to see Dr. T in the future. It was a refreshing change to see him.