A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Udoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Udoff
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Udoff Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Udoff, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Udoff graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Udoff has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Rockdale Medical Center, Inc
- Atlanta Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Udoff MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Eric Udoff practice?
- Dr. Eric Udoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Udoff practices Diagnostic Radiology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Radiologists.