A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Udoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Udoff
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Udoff Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Udoff, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Udoff graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Udoff has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Rockdale Medical Center, Inc
- Atlanta Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Udoff MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Eric Udoff practice?
- Dr. Eric Udoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Udoff practices Diagnostic Radiology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Radiologists.