A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Uhlman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Uhlman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Uhlman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Uhlman graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Uhlman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- West Valley Medical Center
- York Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric J Uhlman MD is a male Urologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Eric J. Uhlman practice?
- Dr. Eric Uhlman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Eric Uhlman practices Urology near Caldwell, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Fruitland, ID and Twin Falls, ID.
See Caldwell Urologists.