inactive

Eric S Unzicker MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 27th, 2015
It was many years ago when Dr Eric Unzicker was my primary care physician. He was generous with his time and I came to trust him more than any doctor at that point. I have seen other doctors and other specialists since, but since we no longer share the same region, I haven't found another GP I liked as well.

April 9th, 2010
Absolutely the best doc anywhere!
Dr Unzicker is the most caring & knowledgable doc I have ever seen. He was my doc for almost 4 years and now that he has moved away I can't find a doc that I am happy with. Open Door has lost the best doc they ever had. The ease of getting appointments isn't up to him & he has no control over the office staff. Wait time is because he cares & gives his patients time to ask questions and he makes sure you Understand. I never minded waiting. I miss him very much and I doubt I ever find another doctor who cares like he does. If he didn't know an answer, he looked it up, never lied or pretended. He treated you like a partner in your health care, never forcing you to do things or take meds you didn't feel good about. He would call to let you know what was going on, not depending on office staff who never bothered to follow up. If you live where Dr. Unzicker is now I totally recommend you make an appointment with him. You are so blessed if you are his patient and can rest easy your healthcare is going to be a top priority with him. I wish he would move back to Indiana.

October 23rd, 2009
Wait time and ease of appointment are not up to the doctor who works in public health and are not relevant to this rating. Dr. Unzicker is very kind and listens to and addresses all my complaints, even when he is swamped. So I never mind a wait--he is worth it! He is very experienced and can handle complicated patients like me.