A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Vallieres:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Vallieres is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vallieres
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vallieres Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Esophageal Achalasia
- Lung Cancer
- Mediastinal Cyst
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Thoracic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Vallieres graduated from Universite Laval, Quebec. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Vallieres has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Vallieres FRCSC and MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric Vallieres practice?
- Dr. Eric Vallieres has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Vallieres practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Cardiothoracic Surgeons.