Dr. Eric Vander Woude Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Eric Vander Woude?

Posted on April 27th, 2016

Did my procedure at St E's was fabulous

Posted on June 23rd, 2012

He put in a picc line for me after hours he was very polite and very nice...however, a few days later I had a question on my picc and its exact location and measurements and called to get it as I was not provided with that information during placement. I was told by the nurse she would check and call me right back 4 hours later I had not recieved a call back..so I called back and asked to speak to the nurse a few minutes later he gets on the line and proceeds to yell at me and treat me very poorly...I am a nurse and professionally would not let a Dr. treat me like this so as a patient there is no excuse for his conduct I have nothing good to say about him and will never let him near me again!!!!!

Posted on July 30th, 2009

Dr. Eric Vander Woude was professional and seemed very confident and competent. He took as much time as we needed in making decisions about surgery and answered all of our questions. I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of these services.

Posted on April 12th, 2015