A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Varboncouer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Varboncouer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Varboncouer graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Varboncouer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Iroquois Memorial Hospital
- Provena St Marys Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Ray Varboncouer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric R. Varboncouer practice?
- Dr. Eric Varboncouer has 5 office locations.
Dr. Eric Varboncouer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bradley, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Frankfort, IL and Urbana, IL.
See Bradley Surgeons.