A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Varboncouer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Varboncouer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Varboncouer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Varboncouer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Varboncouer graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Varboncouer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Iroquois Memorial Hospital
- Provena St Marys Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric R Varboncouer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric R. Varboncouer practice?
- Dr. Eric Varboncouer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Eric Varboncouer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Frankfort, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Urbana, IL and Danville, IL.
See Frankfort Orthopedic Surgeons.