Dr. Eric Vaughan MD Patient Reviews

• Emergency Medicine Kansas City, KS

May 8th, 2017
Uncaring and Absent
Dr. Vaughan was attending Dr. in visit to KU ER. He relied on an incompetent resident, and when informed of the poor care, did nothing. I was in the ER 10 hrs for a common issue. I was not given pain meds for the first three hours with a pain scale rating of 8. Then given such a small amount of meds that my pain came right back. (And there was proof on CT that I had a pain causing issue). The CT took 6 hrs to get, when it is standard protocol for my issue. I had a horrible experience, poor pain management and poor communication. Scheduled for a surgery with zero information from consulting team, all left open ended. Had to find out from my primary what was up. Ridiculous.

August 13th, 2015
Efficient, Helpful, Professional, Accurate
I went in to KU med with abdominal pains and Dr. Vaughan was able to get to the bottom of it faster than any other time I have been to any other ER in my life. Plus he turned what was a slightly embarassing situation and made me super comfortable by telling jokes and keeping me entertained. I know it's luck of the draw who you get when you go into the ER but I was very happy that he was my doctor.