Dr. Eric Venegas MD Patient Reviews

3.9

• Good
  • Bad

November 15th, 2016
Servicio terrible. No te aceptan si quieres cambiar de doctor, más son políticas privadas que los pacientes no saben. Mi pregunta es, pq un doctor niega la atención? Es ético?

July 28th, 2015
He is great i recommend hi and his staff 100%

January 30th, 2015
I love Dr. Venegas and his entire staff. I have been seeing him for almost 3 years now and always pleased with my visits.

June 21st, 2013
Great care
Dr. Venegas is an excellent and caring doctor, he takes the time to listen to his patients. I recommend everyone I know, to him. The staff is friendly and understanding. I felt so comfortable and safe during my pregnancy, I couldn't have asked for a better physician

February 15th, 2013
If you are pregnant, I would highly recommend you going somewhere else for an Obstetrician. This is coming from a Mother with one child and one on the way. I chose this office because it was very close to my house. The convenience is not even worth it. My first appointment was to have a consultation with the NP about my history. It went okay- she just read questions to me off the computer for me to answer. On my next appointment I was the first appointment after lunch and found myself waiting almost 45 minutes for a pap smear. I was the only one in the office. I encountered the same woman from the first appointment. As I'm on the table with my gown on, a lady knocks loudly and just comes in the room. She told the woman "you gotta go, Venegas needs you in surgery" and asked if I could reschedule and I said yes. I get my clothes on, then she tells me, oh no you have to stay we are having someone else come in here to do the pap smear, so I had to get undressed again. I also found out that the lady I had been dealing with that said she was the NP, was not the NP, so who was she? I still don't know. It has been SO hard for me to get my prescriptions for Zofran sent it. The front desk staff was very unfriendly. Kimberly helped me. I'm not sure if she felt sorry for me or what. The NP was very nice, but fake(Chandra). It has been an unpleasant experience all around. When trying to ask the "manager" what the protocol was when dealing with pregnancy she had no clue what to say. Then I went on to say I thought they were being neglectful with me, because that is the truth, and she said "then I should probably go somewhere else. SO I did! Picked up my medical records and went somewhere else WHO CARES!!! I felt like they just wanted my money.

February 8th, 2012
Competent and caring
Dr. Venegas and staff (especially Tori and Tonya) are phenomenal. Highly, highly recommend. A truly compassionate, intelligent, and dedicated physician.

September 13th, 2016