A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Verploeg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Verploeg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Verploeg
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Verploeg Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Verploeg graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Verploeg has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Yampa Valley Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Verploeg MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric Verploeg practice?
- Dr. Eric Verploeg has 1 office location.
- Dr. Eric Verploeg practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Steamboat Spr, CO.