A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Verploeg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Verploeg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Verploeg graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Verploeg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Yampa Valley Medical Ctr
- Steamboat Springs, CO
- Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Verploeg MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric Verploeg practice?
- Dr. Eric Verploeg has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Verploeg practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Steamboat Springs, CO.
See Steamboat Springs Surgeons.