A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Vogt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Vogt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Vogt, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Vogt graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vogt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Region Medical Center
- St Marys Health Center Jefferson City
- St Marys Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Ivan Vogt MD is a male Urologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Eric I. Vogt practice?
- Dr. Eric Vogt has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Vogt practices Urology near Jefferson City, MO.
See Jefferson City Urologists.