Overall Review

3.1

August 19th, 2014
Doc has little knowledge about IC, minimizes its pain, too conservative
Conservative is great politically speaking but not when you need help for chronic painful symptoms! I have suffered with symptoms of IC/painful bladder for years, and Dr Vogt took no action to investigate further or try interventions that would help. I just got worse and worse and got no answers. I went to him way too long before dumping him. Now that I am finally getting help and relief from a competent urologist, I am positive that he is lacking badly in his knowledge of IC. Maybe he helps others, but please do not waste your time and money if IC is what your problem is. He is NOT up to speed about this horrifically painful condition!!!!

March 5th, 2014
Money Hungry Doctor
The doctor said I could not be seen because I had a balance meanwhile I have on going kidney stones and a bladder that has expanded because I some how could not tell whether or not I had to pee but the darn money hungry doctor was more worried about his money and sent me away. The doctor way overcharges what he should and gets away with it. I should not have the bill I have right now after 3 visits and 2 urine analysis and I have great insurance. His x-Ray machine is prolly made in the 50's I should wonder how much radiation I am actually getting. I suggest to go to another doctor!

March 27th, 2011
Excellent surgeon and person.

May 10th, 2010
Dr. needs major improvements
Dr. Vogts inexperience and lack of knowledge was quite obvious and I also felt like i was being milked and needed him also to be more proactive. His bedside manner needs a lot of work. After one surgery, the doctor didn't stop by to see how i was. That spoke volumes.

February 18th, 2010
Excellent physician and surgeon. Saved my life while at the same time provided a very warm and compassionate bedside manner.Highest regards and recommendation.

July 7th, 2009
Too conservative, not enough action
Dr Vogt describes himself as a "conservative" doctor. I would prefer him to be less conservative and more proactive. His conservatism makes me feel that he is milking me for as much money as possible before he does anything that might make me feel that I do not need further treatment.