Internists

3202 McIntosh Cir
Ste 201
Joplin, MO 64804
417-347-8560
Locations and availability (3)

1.5

|  Disappointed, fearful of being misdiagnosed.  |  show details
by Worried on Jan 12th, 2014

Courteous most of the time. Forgets what he has done for you the last time he saw you even if only a month or two. Doesn't he look at your record before coming in? One visit told me we were going to have to take me off one medication and do another. I had been on it for several years successfully and I hesitated. He said into his recorder that I didn't want to change at this time. So I thought on it and finally decided to try something different. Next visit I told him I wanted to stop this medication and he told me "you are going to have to keep taking it" totally unaware I was complying to his previous decision to change medications as though he had never said such a thing. I am bitterly disappointed...

|  Rude  |  show details
by Jane Doe on Oct 4th, 2013

Rude. Condescending. Arrogant. Mean. Belittling. With horrible-smelling breath right in my face.

|  'Dr Rude' should be his name  |  show details
by Disappointed patient on Aug 1st, 2013

He seems thorough on one visit, totally forgets what he's diagnosed on the next visit and asks why you are taking medicine he prescribed. If you bring it up with him, he can get VERY rude and condescending. I noticed he gave himself a review and rated himself four stars and threatened a lawsuit. Typical.

|  Wow!! Freeman should be ashamed!!  |  show details
Jun 23rd, 2012

By far, the absolute rudest quack of a doc. Treated me like a guinea pig. Acts like he is so smart and speaks down to his patients. Freeman should really pay attention. He is one of the reasons why everyone else goes across the street. Wonder if degree is real???

|  I love doctors 2 degrees  |  show details
Mar 22nd, 2012

If you dont fix my profile I will contact a lawyer. Your info is wrong. I do not practice in GA. The date on my poor review was done at a time when I had not practiced in the state listed for 3 years! Anouther review states they didnt like my staff......I didnt have any!! Please fix this.Dr V

|  show details
Jan 11th, 2012

Misdiagnosed me, not once but twice. Ordered wrong tests to be done to rule out diagnosis's. Rude.