A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Baum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Baum, Dermatologist, is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Baum, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Baum graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Baum has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Riverview Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric William Baum MD is a male Dermatologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Eric W. Baum practice?
- Dr. Eric Baum has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Baum practices Dermatology near Gadsden, AL.
See Gadsden Dermatologists.