A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Kaplan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaplan
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kaplan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Kaplan, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Kaplan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital-Milwaukee
- Columbia Hospital, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric William Kaplan MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric W. Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Eric Kaplan has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Kaplan practices Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Psychiatrists and Milwaukee Geriatric Doctors.