Learn more about Dr. Eric Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Kaplan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaplan
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Kaplan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Kaplan, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Kaplan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital-Milwaukee
- Columbia Hospital, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric William Kaplan MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric W. Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Eric Kaplan has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Kaplan practices Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Psychiatrists.