A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Long:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Long is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Long
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Long Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Long, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Long graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Long has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Legacy Meridian Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric William Long MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Eric W. Long practice?
- Dr. Eric Long has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Long practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Tualatin, OR.
See Tualatin Physiatrists.