A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Long:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Long is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Long, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Long graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Long has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Legacy Meridian Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric William Long MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Eric W. Long practice?
- Dr. Eric Long has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Long practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Tualatin, OR.
See Tualatin Physiatrists.