Dr. Eric Price MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 1st, 2015
Dr. Eric Price ia the best surgeon I could ever have imagined getting for my hip replacement. He is happy and congenial. He is intelligent and wxplains diagnosis and surgery with you. He also pushes you to work after surgery so you can get the new hip workingf. St lukes woodlands hospital was also the best place to have surgery. The staff were extremely polite andhad a high level of clinical expertise. They were all wonderful in every way.

May 2nd, 2014
Total Hip Replacement
I am a patient of Dr. Price at his Woodland's location. I can't say enough good about this surgeon. He did a total hip replacement for me in 2013 and it turned out great. I must say he has a great caring, bedside manner and is very down to earth and polite, not rushed and is very thorough in his work. My other hip needs replaced this year and I will definitely have him do that . I like the fact that he is totally honest with you. He definitely has my recommendation.

February 13th, 2014
Knee surgeries
Dr. Price did 2 knee replacements for me. The first one turned out a lot better than the second one. My problem with him was prior to the surgery. He wanted me to lose a bunch of weight. I lost as much as I could and he still wanted me to lose more. The other orthopedic doctor I consulted indicated that Dr. Price was overly cautious and maybe not up to date in his knowledge of the actual replacement joints. I agree. I'm going to use someone else for my shoulder.

May 14th, 2012
Trust
The first time I went to him was 3 yrs. ago, had replacement knee, now have a shoulder problem, has been great, I totally trust him, would highly recommend him as a professional, smart Dr.

March 8th, 2012
Thank you, Dr. Price!
Dr. Price has fixed two of my broken arms. I think he is really helpful. He is really funny, too. From , a 9 year old patient

October 27th, 2011
Unprofessional
Nurse are rude and act like you are a liar and do not suffer from pain or any conditon. Nurses question your condition like it doesn't exist. i was treated like I was just there to get drugs or something.