A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Price:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Price is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Price, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Price graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Price has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
- Central Texas Medical Center
- Providence Health System Oregon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric William Price MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric W. Price practice?
- Dr. Eric Price has 4 office locations.
Dr. Eric Price practices Family Medicine near Wimberley, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR and San Marcos, TX.
See Wimberley Primary Care Doctors.