A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Price:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Price is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Price, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Price graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Price has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
- Central Texas Medical Center
- Providence Health System Oregon
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Price accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Providence Health Plan - 14 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eric W. Price practice?
Dr. Eric Price practices Family Medicine near Wimberley, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR and San Marcos, TX.
See Wimberley Family Physicians.