A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Sargent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Sargent is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sargent
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Sargent Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Sargent, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Meniere's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Sargent graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Sargent has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric W Sargent FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. Eric W. Sargent practice?
- Dr. Eric Sargent has 1 office location.
- Dr. Eric Sargent practices Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology near Farmington Hills, MI.