A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Sargent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Sargent is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Sargent, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Meniere's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Sargent graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Sargent has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Winslow Sargent FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Neurotology, and Otology.
- Where does Dr. Eric W. Sargent practice?
- Dr. Eric Sargent has 8 office locations.
Dr. Eric Sargent practices Otolaryngology, Neurotology, and Otology near Sterling Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Clair Shores, MI and Farmington Hills, MI.
See Sterling Heights Otolaryngologists.