A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Taylor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Taylor, FACR, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Taylor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
- Evergreen Healthcare
- Evergreen Hosp Med Ctr, Kirkland, Wa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric William Taylor FACR and MD is a male Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Eric W. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Eric Taylor has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eric Taylor practices Therapeutic Radiology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Kirkland, WA and Woodinville, WA.
See Seattle Radiologists.