A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Taylor, FACR, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Taylor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Evergreen Healthcare
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
- Evergreen Hosp Med Ctr, Kirkland, Wa
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Taylor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 7 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 6 plans