A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Walsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Walsh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Walsh, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Walsh graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Walsh has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Wyatt Walsh MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric W. Walsh practice?
- Dr. Eric Walsh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eric Walsh practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Portland Family Physicians.