A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Walsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Walsh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Walsh, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Walsh graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Walsh has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Walsh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 3 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eric W. Walsh practice?
Dr. Eric Walsh practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Portland Family Physicians.